domingo, 6 de abril de 2008

SOCCER MATCHES ON SUNDAY MORNINGS

Hi Moy Yat Family,

Has been a long long time..

first of all, my apologizes for didint post photos of Master Leo Imamura, my Sigungs birthday..

Ok, so lets go..

My Sifu, Master Julio Camacho, always talk about his trips with his Sifu, master Leo Imamura, to NY, and how was the days with Sitaigung Moy Yat. He said that Sitaigung used to like to play pool, and it all part of the kung fu life.. just stay with your Sifu and learn even playing pool..

I´m having this chance now, on Sundays mornings, playing soccer with Sifu and two sisoks: Diego Guadelupe and Carlos Reis.
Sisok Carlos, is the manager of the matches, and a very good scorer, most of the times, he uses his head to hit the ball to the goal..

I just took a little far away photo, next time I´ll send more..

see you..

ohh.. ok I like to wake up very early in the morning, but Sunday mornings at 7:00 am you see me this way.hehe
Sifu wearing blue and white waiting for the ball next to the goal.
Okay , this photo is from another day, but just to let you know Sisok Diego Guadelupe. We also play soccer together on Tuesdays nights.. hehe

And now, Sisok Carlos Reis, the man organizing the matches and making a lot of goals with the head.

Nenhum comentário: