terça-feira, 4 de novembro de 2008

Meier Workshop (August,9th)


posted by Thiago,Moy Fat Lei






Hello everybody,

After a long time without posts, I bring to you a lot of:

-Meier Workshop
-Moy Fat Lei 10th Anniversary Video Trailer
-Simo Birthday
-Meier Kids members Trip

Of course, I have to say sorry about my mistakes writing in english.
And I hope you enjoy the posts!



So, here we go...

Some weeks ago, we had at Meier Studio, a new workshop, and that was very important for me, including the fact that two of my best friends was there: My cousin Roberto Pereira, and my University friend Raphael Martins.

Here, I´ll show the pictures taken before the workshop, while we were preparing that ok?

Me (dressing green)explanning the exercises that we were going to do that day.

This picture for some reason is very cool for me. Guilherme is like some kind of Jedi in the middle of an adventure saiyng: "we are going to have problems, I feel disturb in the Force,a earthquake is coming for us" hehehe
My good friend always present Carlos Antunes(Moy Shan Si)and Guilherme(our official stunt man in Meier..hehe) were going to do a Mai San Jong presentation. And those were they trainning. And me standing just looking.
Paula, Felipe Mury and Carla, are talking about punches.
Carlos Antunes and Carla Bastos footwork!
Me and Guilherme showing some conclusions about the exercises.
For relax, Paula choosen the Siu Nim Tao.
Felipe Mury doing the Chum Kiu.


So everyone, that´s all for now!

Nenhum comentário: