terça-feira, 4 de novembro de 2008

Meier Kids first trip To the Mogun.


posted by Thiago,Moy Fat Lei



saying of the week: "Do or do not,there is no try" (Master Yoda-Star Wars)



Hello everybody,

Two weeks ago, we had a great event: The first trip of the children of Meier Studio to Moy Yat Ving Tsun Headquarters in Rio de Janeiro.

Unfortunally, the little Thiago Thiers(7 years old) stop the trainning before this hystorical day, and the member Marcelo Moreira(11 years old) had a exam at school in the Saturday morning when was going to happen the trip.

This way, me(Moy Fat Lei), Karol, Paula Gama(Moy Gam Ma), Carlos Antunes(Moy Shan Si),Felipe Mury and Guilherme Farias, went to Barra, transporting the three members: Rafael Evaristo(12 years old), Rodrigo Evaristo(10 years old) and Lucas Eustaquio(12 years old).
(Rafael was the first to enter inside Mogun (MYVT-Rio Headquarters). Sisok Fernanda Neves(Moy Fei Na Tat) was there to receive them.)

As soon as they arrived, we started to prepare the Yam Cha, but Rafael found the Baat Jaam Do(Ving Tsun Knives) and was a big problem convince them to return to the Yam Cha.. hehehe ^_^
(In the begginning, Sisok Fernanda, and my young kung fu brother, Claudio Pamplona, prepare everything by themselves, and the three misters just stay looking!)
(But that dont take too long, as soon as Karol and the boys brought the food for Yam Cha, they started to work. )

While we were eating, some kung fu stories was told, some stories about chinese manners on the table too. The three boys had a lot of fun. And after that, we started something that we call here by the name of "Mogun-Tour", that is a Tour by over the place, with a MYVT member introducing to the visitor all the things inside Mogun.
So, I guide them ...
We´ve started by the room were the Certificates of Master Julio are on the wall. The guys pay a lot of attention, but I think: "If those were Math Certificates? I would have so much attention like these?" hehe
After that, we went for Muk Yank Jong(woodden dummy). That was the first time that the three guys see the Jong in front of them.
This box, contains all the instructions to build a Muk Yan Jong, and a DVD with the voice of Sisok Marcelo Abreu´s wife in cantonese saying all the movements inside de sequence of the Jong.
But of course I said: "So you see guys, inside this box we have all the secrets of Moy Ya Sang Clan for Muk Yan Jong". hehe Just use the word "Secret" with children who play martial arts and "the world is yours" like Scarface.. hehe
Thats the moment when them saw the principal wall (Jing Tong) of the Mogun. They liked a lot of the Jiu Pai of Sifu Julio Camacho.


After that,I asked to Carlos Antunes(Moy Shan Si) trainning with all the people and the three guys. And when the children of the Mogun came, we trainning all togheter, but those pictures are with Dai Sihing and Sifu, next post I bring to you.


So, after the trainning , we went to the chinese restaurante nearest to Mogun.
We had 20 people ! A lot of children! Including the Vladimir son Daniel (3 years old) !! hehe
For some reason the music theme from Goonies by Cindy Lauper was on my head.
After a hard trainning in 2000, when I came from school all day, I used to watch my favorites japanese cartoons on Tv like Sailor Moon,Tenchi Muiyo, Dragon Ball Z, Sakura Card captors etc.. hehe and while I was doing that, I used to eat Lamen (a kind of yakisoba) using the chopsticks. So now, I have some authority (hehe) to help the children of those.Lucas in on my side, Rafael is the long hair in the middle, and Rodrigo, his brother is on his side with long hair too.
The little Amanda had some problems with the chopsticks too.
Now Luana Reis have some problems with chopsticks too and Paula is trying to help her too.. ok,ok...



So people, I´ve made a video-clipe with all the pictures of Felipe Mury´s camera, but I´m in my work now, just tomorrow I´ll send it from home!!


I hope you enjoy it!

wait for part 2!


Thiago,Moy Fat Lei

Nenhum comentário: